Bobbex-G Goose Repellent Half Gallon Concentrate
Bobbex-G Goose Repellent is an all natural, environmentally friendly spray repellent product, for use on turf grass.
Product application safely discourages the feeding and presence of geese and waterfowl on treated areas of grass. An even application of Bobbex-G on inhabited areas creates an unpalatable environment for geese, causing them to seek alternative locations. Geese, in general, are more prone to avoid sites where repellents have been used if alternative feeding sites are available. Bobbex-G has been used successfully on many residential lawns, golf courses, municipalities, parks, and beaches repelling geese from treated areas.
Bobbex-G WILL NOT WASH OFF in rain, hosing, or irrigation. It is readily diluted in water and applied with a pressurized sprayer. Bobbex-G is environmentally compatible and harmless to all wildlife including humans, pets, birds and aquatic life.
Available formulas and sizes
Bobbex-G Goose Repellent comes in a Concentrated Spray formula only; mix with water into a pressurized sprayer
Bobbex-G Goose Repellent
Bobbex-G Goose Repellent is an all natural, environmentally friendly turf application that discourages the feeding and presence of geese and waterfowl on treated areas of grass. Geese have long been a problem on lawns, golf courses, parks, and basically any place that has open grass. Geese are herbivores and grazers, and lawns near water provide an excellent setting for their food supply. Golf courses, gardens, beaches, residential lawns, and parks are increasingly becoming areas of significant goose damage, littered with geese droppings.
Seeds, grasses and aquatic plants are the predominant sources of their diet. Once a flock takes up residence in a turf area, they graze and defecate, making the lawn unusable. An even application of Bobbex-G on the affected areas makes the grass unpalatable to the geese causing them to leave the treated areas. Remember, geese are more prone to avoid sites where repellents have been used if alternative feeding sites are available. Homeowners, golf courses, municipalities and parks have been relying on Bobbex-G for years to keeping geese off their properties
Bobbex-G will not wash off with rain, hosing, or irrigation. It is readily diluted in water and applied with a pressurized sprayer. Bobbex-G is environmentally compatible and harmless to all wildlife including humans, pets, birds and aquatic life.
- Dilute 1 oz. of Bobbex-G to every 14 oz. of water. 8.5 oz. of Bobbex-G concentrate will make 1 gallon of diluted Bobbex-G.
- A 5-gallon pail will make 75 gallons of spray mixture, enough to cover more than one acre.
- A 1/2 gallon bottle will make 7.5 gallons of spray mixture.
- Use either a hand held pressurized pump sprayer for smaller areas or a larger motorized or tailored sprayer for larger areas.
- Apply directly to a dry lawn, coating entire lawn until damp. Spray Bobbex-G directly to the grassy areas of the lawn geese are known to graze. Always remember, "New growth is unprotected growth"!
- Keep off treated areas until product has dried completely. Drying time is approximately 6 hours in humid climates and approximately 3 hours in arid climates.
- Spray intervals depend on varying degrees of population size and re-visitation of geese. For best results apply after mowing. When lawn is dormant, Bobbex-G can last up to 4 weeks, prior to reapplication.
- Use diluted mixture within 5 days.
- For continued use throughout the year, repeat as needed.
Area Coverage Chart
|SKU #||Size/Description||Case Pack||Coverage*|
|B550140||Bobbex-G Goose Repellent Half Gallon Concentrated Spray||6||20,000 SQ FT|
|B550155||Bobbex-G Goose Repellent 5 Gallon Concentrated Spray||1||200,000 SQ FT|